Jump-start weight loss and improve your health with the nutritious benefits of The Parsley Diet. The Parsley Diet is not a restrictive diet that is going to make you hungry and miserable, but rather it supplements and improves your current diet. The Parsley Diet is about adding new healthy dietary habits to your daily routine that will ultimately help you lose weight and improve your whole body health. As your energy levels increase due to the infusion of nutrients into your diet, you will find the motivation to replace your unhealthy dietary habits with new healthier alternatives. The Parsley Diet is designed to empower you to seek improved health, increased energy, and lose those extra pounds, so that you can attain the fit and strong body you have always desired.
Parsley: Not Just A Garnish
Parsley is an amazingly potent little herb that has been on people’s plates for centuries. The Mediterranean herb has long been lauded for its numerous health benefits. The Parsley Diet is designed to show you how to incorporate this leafy green into your daily diet to achieve better health, and if you so desire, to help you lose weight and keep the pounds off long-term. Let’s explore the many benefits of parsley, and then you will learn how to get started on your journey towards improved health.
Benefits Of Parsley
- Controls Appetite: Numerous studies have been conducted which show that parsley can help reduce the amount of glucose in the blood. The stabilization of glucose levels infers that parsley can potentially help to control appetite and promote the healthy conversion of food into energy.
- Aids Digestion: Digestive processes are facilitated by consumption of parsley. Parsley tea is a common remedy for an upset stomach and indigestion.
- Prevents Osteoporosis: Parsley is chock full of Vitamin K, which means better bone health. Low levels of Vitamin K have also been linked to osteoporosis. Low Vitamin K levels can also prevent your blood from clotting properly, so by upping your Vitamin K intake through parsley, you are helping your body prevent excess bleeding from a bloody nose or a laceration.
- Improved Immune System: Get your daily dose of Vitamin C by consuming parsley and create a more resilient immune system.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: A deficiency of Vitamin A can lead to night blindness, but parsley is a great source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A in parsley also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can provide relief from joint pain.
- Natural Diuretic: Holding on to excess water weight that leaves you feeling bloated? Parsley helps flush excess fluid from the body. It is a natural diuretic that can relieve excess fluid retention.
- Prevent Anemia: Anemia is a caused by low levels of iron in your blood, and can leave you feeling drained and fatigued. Daily parsley consumption can improve your dietary iron intake and prevent anemia. Parsley is a great source of iron for vegetarians.
- Improved Heart Health: Folic acid is present in parsley and is good for heart health. Various antioxidants in parsley, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, flavonoids and beta-carotene, can reduce the risk of heart disease by neutralizing free radicals.
- Better Body Odor: Parsley helps with bad body smells. Not only does parsley freshen your breathe, but it reduces flatulence problems and body odor. Parsley added to your daily diet is a natural alternative to deodorant, and many people realize they no longer need to apply a toxic deodorant/antiperspirant.
- Natural Detox: When consuming parsley you smell and feel better. Parsley is a powerful green and should be part of any detox or cleanse. Kidney cleansing and liver detoxification are some.
The Parsley Diet Will Improve Your Health
The Parsley Diet will outline the amount of parsley you should consume and give recommendations of ways to prepare parsley and add it to your daily diet. With so many health benefits what do you have to lose besides a few pounds? Today is a chance to start fresh and begin a daily dietary habit that can improve your health, give you increased energy, help you lose weight, infuse your body with nutrients and vitamins, and even make you smell better. Start fresh today. Make it a daily dietary habit. Improve your health. Feel great. Let’s do this!